A few more photos and thoughts from the recent SGIA Expo. I still have more to share about what is happening in the marketplace, but for now, here are the highlights:
1) We’re seeing more new people getting into the industry than we have since the 1980’s!
2) The most frequently asked question: How can I take this artwork and put it on a shirt. (the answer, Cadworxlive.com)
3) The second most frequently asked question: How do you put all that bling on that dress? (the answer, CAD-CUT Glitter Flake and a heat press)
4) Networking and face to face is still a key way to do business. We love you internet, but sometimes you have to get out there and say hello to your customers.
5) There is a thirst for education like we’ve never seen before. All our in-booth seminars were crowded with standing room only. Demonstrations were constant and on-going.