When I started this website 980 posts ago, it was to share personal experiences and educational information on how heat printing can help your garment printing business be more successful. We understand that there are many ways to print a t-shirt and I wanted to make sure that as many people as possible knew about the options available to either add services to your existing business or start up a new business. Along the way, I’ve also shared stories about my family, my hobbies and my business philosophies and industry predictions, which have hopefully helped you to get to know me better. And you’ve shared your stories with me. I always appreciate your feedback and your comments. I read every one of them and try to respond as soon as possible. If you’re reading this, you may be one of the many people who run successful full-time businesses built entirely around heat-applied graphics. If you’re still on the fence about heat printing, here are some things I would like you to consider:
Heat Printing Benefits include:
- It’s easy to do—short learning curve
- It can be done in small spaces
- Low start up investment
- No environmental concerns (like there are sometimes associated with screen printing)
- High profit margins are possible
- Offer your customers low quantities—one shirt no problem!Offer your customers fast service—while you wait service
- Anyone can do it—it’s easy to train employees
- It can be combined with other decorating methods
- You only need to stock a limited quantity of T-shirts in selected colors and sizes and personalize them at any time.
- There is no pre-printed inventory, which allows for more flexibility and cash flow.
- You can heat press designs on various locations on the garment, such as over the shoulder or wrap around prints.
- You can use the heat press to apply custom labels or tag garments.
- You can easily expand your offerings beyond T-shirts by using the same heat printing processes on mouse pads, jackets, performance wear, tote bags, caps, umbrellas, and much more.
Still not sure about whether or not heat printing is right for you? That’s okay. We’re here to help you make the right decision for your business, even if that means thinking it over a little bit longer. We’re not going anywhere. Heat printing is here to stay.