This week Transfer Express introduced a new transfer option for your custom garment printing needs. It’s called Stretch Litho™ and if you don’t know what a Lithograph transfer is, attend our December 10 webinar at 2pm EST and we will explain everything. According to Jason Ziga, General Manager of Transfer Express, we’ve been getting a lot of calls and questions since we introduced this full color transfer option. For example, we were asked how it compares to our opaque digital CAD-PRINTZ. The answer? It has the same full color ability, but a softer feel, like a screen print and no outline is needed. It is also sold by the sheet, where CAD-PRINTZ opaque digital is sold by the piece. Stretch Litho applies to cotton, polyester and poly/cotton, where CAD-PRINTZ opaque can be applied to nylon, Lycra, Spandex. Here are some more of the advantages of Stretch Litho Transfers from Transfer Express:
This new full color, digitally printed technology allows your custom graphic to become one with the apparel after heat application. Stretch Litho™ provides the softest, cleanest edge full color print available in apparel decoration.
- Sharp edge with no visible film, outline or border
- Prints full color in fine detail
- Free standing text
- Soft hand
- Low temperature application for use on 100% polyester performance wear
- Great durability
- 11.25” x 14” sheets – fill up the sheet with as much as you want!
- 5 sheet minimum with sheet quantity price breaks
- High opacity on different colors and types of apparel
- Digital CMYK color palette
- Fast turnaround (4-5 days)
If you have more questions, please tune in for our December 10th webinar, that will take place from 2-3pm EST. There’s still time to register and tune in. You’re going to like having this full color transfer option in your garment decorating tool kit.