We see first hand at trade shows that many of you are in need of how-to information– we have a full house whenever we offer a seminar or a how-to session. But if you aren’t able to go to a show or attend an educational event in person, what are your options?
1) Online Videos
Stahls’ and Transfer Express both have many hours of educational how-to videos available online. Click here to see a full list.
2. StahlsTV Webinars
Now you can participate in a live class from the comfort of your computer screen! Here are the times and topics of our upcoming online educational events on Stahls’TV:
Stahls’ Heat Press Success Class – April 1st 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
Stahls’ and Stahls’ Transfer Express are the largest manufacturers of heat press machines and heat transfers in the US. This 2-hour class will help you make sense of the products they offer while showing you how to make money with your Hotronix®heat press.
- How to Load Virtually any Item onto your press for Decorating
- The Difference between Cover Sheets and when to use which one
- How to Choose the perfect heat transfer for your job
- How to make money with Number and Letter personalization
- How to heat apply Bling effects
- How to heat apply foil
- How to make the most of your Rhinestone transfer options
- How to achieve fashionable finishes with Distressed transfers. And more.
This Heat Press Success Class is open to any new Hotronix Heat Press owner from beginners to experts and will help you make the most of your investment.
Making CadworxLIVE® Work for You – April 2nd 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
CadworxLIVE® is the industry’s first cloud-based design software for vinyl cutting. CadworxLIVE is filled with thousands of templates, fonts and pieces of clipart. As a Stahls’ customer, it’s all yours and we want to help you make the most of it. In this 2 hour class you will learn:
- How to create art for Vinyl Cutting
- How to take time out of the art creation process
- How to increase profit with artwork design
- The fastest way to design names and numbers for personalization
- How to work with pre-designed templates
- How to add effects to your art like drop shadows and arches to entire rosters with one click
- How to size designs for your stock items
- How to vectorize a customer’s logo to make it cut-table
- How to design athletic tails and split front graphics
- How to export designs for proofing and customer ideation
- How to maximize your unlimited design storage space
- How to cut by color and speed up the cutting process
- And more. Whether you’re an expert graphic designer or a complete novice, CadworxLIVE can help make the most of your vinyl cutting business.
3. Read Trade Publications
Don’t forget about the valuable information that you can find in our industry’s most popular trade publications. You are probably familiar with Impressions, Stitches, and Printwear, which all offer a wealth of knowledge both in print and online. Most publications offer free subscriptions or you can read them online. And please take some time this weekend to read the latest edition of Wearables magazine. It had some really well written and informative articles, including a spring fashion preview, marketing ideas, the latest in t-shirt trends and updates on team printing.
4. Visit Stahls’ Facebook Page
This is a great way to check in to see what other people are doing. There is a lot of interaction and idea sharing going on. Click here to visit now.
5. Check out T-Shirt Forums
If you want to hear what’s going on in the world of heat printing, screenprinting, DTG, embroidery or sublimation, there’s someone on T-Shirt Forums that has probably already asked the same question you have! Take a look and get in the conversation.