Mary and I are back from another whirlwind tour of rinks and fields in the U.S. and Canada, watching both hockey and indoor soccer. Aside from the great athletes we had the privilege and honor to watch (some of them our grandkids!), one thing stood out like a slap shot in an empty net: Thermo-FILM numbers were everywhere!
Not just on the uniforms and practice jerseys, mind you, but proudly displayed by parents on their own gear thanks to those awesome booster clubs. It was fantastic to see the enthusiasm and community spirit.
Ever since my grandfather put felt letters on beanies back in 1932, Stahls’ has always played a big role in the world of sports. And we still do, as the world’s largest manufacturer of CAD-CUT materials and Thermo-FILM numbers and letters. Thermo-FILM is still the most widely used material when it comes to adding names and numbers to jerseys. It’s also probably the easiest and fastest way to decorate for an entire team. You can keep numbers and letters in stock and use as needed.
It’s true. Thermo-FILM is still a champion when it comes to simplicity, speed, and affordability for decorating jerseys and team wear.
Here’s why Thermo-FILM deserves a standing ovation:
- Built to last: These numbers can take the sweat, the spills, and the fierce competition without cracking, peeling, or fading. They’re practically teammates themselves!
- Quick and easy: No fancy equipment needed. Just whip out your heat press and you’re good to go. Perfect for those last-minute uniform emergencies (we’ve all been there!).
- Versatile champion: Thermo-FILM works on a variety of fabrics, so you can deck out jerseys, T-shirts, hoodies, and more.
- Budget-friendly MVP: It’s an economical way to add that professional touch without breaking the bank. Especially important for those booster clubs and grassroots teams.
- Inhibits Dye-Migration: This is crucial if you are printing white numbers on red jerseys! You don’t want those numbers turning pink. Thermo-FILM won’t let that happen.
So, the next time you’re thinking about decorating sports uniforms, don’t forget good and reliable Thermo-FILM. It’s a proven winner that can help your team look sharp and play their best. And hey, maybe you’ll even inspire some parent-fans to join the cheering section in style!
Until next time, keep decorating, keep supporting your teams, and remember, sometimes the simplest solutions are the most powerful.