How ETDBW are you? That stands for Easy to Do Business With. We are constantly striving for ways to make it easier for you to do business with us. You may have already noticed the changes on the Stahls’ Transfer Express website, where you can quickly upload your original artwork. It’s also much easier to open an account and the best part is, you can access your account from your mobile device with the same usability. If you haven’t visited the site in a while, we would appreciate your feedback on the new features. Better yet, let us know what you don’t like about it. It’s a work in progress and we are always looking for ways to make it faster and easier to do business with us. What are some ways you can make it easier for your customers to do business with you? Here’s a short list:
- Be proactive. When you are meeting with a customer, don’t be shy about showing them new products or ideas you think think they may like. Being proactive also means calling your customers on a regular basis. They WON’T call you. Not because they don’t like you, but because they’ve misplaced your card or your phone number or can’t remember your name.
- Simplify your price list. Offer Basic, Standard and Deluxe packages. Don’t overwhelm them with too many choices.
- When you schedule an appointment, call the day before and remind the client of the appointment.
- Answer your phone on the first ring. Fewer people actually use the phone these days but when they do, make sure a friendly and helpful voice answers the phone.
- Offer faster turnaround times. Better yet, offer while-you-wait services for small orders. This is very possible to do if you own a heat press.
- Say YES to just about any reasonable request for personalization. Even if you don’t print metallic numbers right now, there is probably someone in your area who can help. In a pinch, call Stahls’ or Stahls’ Transfer Express and they’ll tell you how to get the job done.
Do you think you are easy to do business with? Ask your customers what they think. They’ll probably be the first to let you know what you can do to improve.