If you’ve been considering adding a printer/cutter to your textile printing business, don’t miss this upcoming live educational event on StahlsTV.com next week. It’s free and it’s just one of the future events. Click here for a full listing and don’t forget to sign up for regular updates from StahlsTV.com.
Print, Cut, Press – Heat Transfer Printing with a Roland® VersaCAMM®
December 2nd 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm EST
Hosted by Mike Koval, Stahls’ Equipment
Considering investment in a print/cut device, but want to make more than just sign graphics? Stahls’ Print, Cut, Press Class for Apparel Decoration is exactly what you need. Stahls’ manufactures a wide range of printable heat transfer materials and we can show you how to use them to customize just about any fabric and a wide range of promotional items. When you combine your printer cutter with Stahls’ CAD-COLOR® printable materials, you can customize virtually any fabric. In this class you’ll learn:
- The print/cut workflow.
- How to choose the right material for the job.
- Common mistakes made when printing/cutting and how to avoid them.
- Tips and Tricks for reducing waste and increasing profit.
- How print/cut technology fits with other decorating methods.
- How your printer/cutter makes you a more complete decorator.
This class is open to any decorator and will feature live Q&A opportunities throughout. To register click here. While you’re there, you can also sign up for Courtney’s class on custom gift ideas. If you’re looking for more ways to use your heat press, don’t miss this upcoming educational event.
Holiday Personalization: Complete the Perfect Gift
December 3rd 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm EST
Hosted by Courtney Matlick-Kubitza, Stahls’ CAD-CUT® Direct
Customization of a wide variety of items is a great way to pump up your holiday sales, and with heat printing, it’s never been easier. Learn how you can capitalize on the holiday shopping season with a wide variety of heat transfers. In this class you’ll learn:
- How to customize a variety of gifts, from sweatshirts to bags to iPad cases and grill covers.
- How to personalize with special finishes like patterns, metallic, glitters, and more.
As with all StahlsTV.com live presentations, you can ask questions throughout the presentation. To register, click here. EGISTE